On orders of $3,000.00 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Shipping' total $3,000.00 or more, your order ships FREE!
Do you deliver to the rest of the world?
- SlouchyZ delivers to the GCC region and other countries. Please select destination at checkout!
Customs and Import Duties (International)
- For most shipments, customs/import duties are applied once the parcel reaches its destination country.
- Customs duties and any handling charges vary from country to country and are usually implemented when the order reaches its destination country.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, so they will have to be borne by you once your parcel reaches your country.
- You can contact your local customs office to find about customs duties for your country before you place an order so that you’re not surprised when these duties are levied.
- Customs duties and taxes are non-refundable once charged. If you refuse delivery, unfortunately, we will have to deduct that cost from the refund amount, since the courier will have already paid the charge on your behalf.
- Depending on the specific product you have ordered and the country we are shipping to, our courier partner might ask you for certain documents (e.g. National ID, Tax ID or NOC letters) which needs to be shared by you, in order to complete and clear the requirements of the customs department.
- It is essential that you stay a step ahead by getting familiar with these common customs documents before placing an order to avoid any such inconvenience.